Thanks to guest blogger, Ana Blanche, jewelry enthusiast and founder of Fabbeat.com – a store that educates about the healing powers of natural crystals and offers a selection of handmade chakra balancing items, meditation malas and more. She’s also offering a 10% discount on her products for the readers of Chakra Blog.
Natural Stone Tree of Life Charm Bracelet
Crystals are used by many to help the body balance its vital strength. But can you really balance your chakra with crystals? The answer is yes, and in this post, we will tell you how these crystals work.
Crystals and Chakras
Healing crystals and stones in chakra bracelets and necklaces are not just pieces of jewelry. Even if a person just wears them as an eye candy, these crystals do much, much more. The patterns of healing crystals and stones work to help cleanse, align and balance your energy centers.
Crystals and Chakras go hand in hand when talking about our body. Our body has seven chakras or energy centers. Chakras play vital roles and maintain a constant flow of strength in the body. They are also linked to each other and work in sync to strike an overall body energy balance.
Here are the 7 Chakras, with their colors and features:
- Root Chakra (Red) – this chakra is about how we feel safe and secure, and controls our basic needs as human beings.
- Sacral Chakra (Orange) – this chakra is linked with being creative. It is also our sexual center.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow) – this chakra stands for our sense of power and self-esteem. This is the area between your belly button and breastbone.
- Heart Chakra (Green) – the heart chakra is about love and kindness. It also unites the upper and lower chakras. It also shows how we relate to ourselves and others.
- Throat Chakra (Blue) – this chakra is connected to our ability to speak the truth, and how creative we are in expressing ourselves. It helps unlock our deepest feelings.
- Third Eye Chakra (Indigo) – also known as the “Ajna.” This chakra relates to our intuition and helps us listen to our gut instinct.
- Crown Chakra (Violet) – the crown chakra stands for our conscious self, spiritual health and how we connect with the universe. It helps us feel aware and gives us a sense of love and light.
But what if there’s an imbalance in your chakras? Here’s where healing crystals come in. Like the chakras, they stand for certain colors and support your energy centers.
How to Balance Your Chakras with Crystals
Chakras need to be open and aligned for energy balance. If your powers are not balanced, you’ll find it hard to keep them open. One way to do this is to balance your chakras with crystals.
Chakra crystals help open, balance, or support the energy of the chakras. This is based on the belief that such stones or crystals have a natural healing frequency.
In short, energy is harnessed and channeled through the crystal. It then resonates with the vibration of the chakra you’re focusing on. And the easiest way to utilize this healing energy is by wearing jewelry containing natural stones. Stones used in a particular healing piece may vary as each crystal has its own properties and resonates the most with a specific chakra.
List of Healing Crystals
Here’s a list of commonly used stones and crystals that heal our chakras:
- Root Chakra: Tiger’s Eye, Hematite, Fire Agate, Bloodstone, Black Tourmaline
- Sacral Chakra: Moonstone, Coral, Citrine, Carnelian
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Topaz, Malachite, Calcite
- Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz, Jade, Green Tourmaline, Green Calcite
- Throat Chakra: Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Aquamarine
- Third Eye Chakra: Purple Fluorite, Black Obsidian, Amethyst
- Crown Chakra: Selenite, Diamond, Clear Quartz
First, you can check the set of crystals that are related to your chakras. Bear in mind that the chakras can be linked to many crystals and you will need to find out which one works best for you.
You may also use your intuition to choose your healing crystal. Observe the glow of the crystals and see which ones are most suitable. You may also feel the energy of the crystal by placing it in your hand. You will feel a tingling or heating sensation.
Benefits of Chakra Crystals
Wearing a bracelet, such as the one shown here – the Chakra Healing Amethyst Buddha Bracelet, is beneficial for your body and mind in many ways. For instance, in this bracelet, the Amethyst meaning is to purify, heal, and protect; Tigers Eye is included to maintain harmony and balance and help to relieve fear and anxiety; Lapis Lazuli to stimulate the desire for knowledge and truth, etc. Wearing this bracelet, you’ll notice:
- It balances our energy centers and grounds us.
- It calms us and relieves anxiety.
- It clears our thoughts.
- We feel more stable and secure.
- It cleanses our body and mind of negative energy. It also removes blockages to promote the smooth flow of positive energy.
- It helps us focus on things that really matter in our life.
- It helps us seek enlightenment and awakens our spirit.
The benefits of wearing a bracelet or a necklace with healing crystals are endless and it’s indeed a very powerful item to keep up with our hectic lives.
Fabbeat.com has a great selection of chakra balancing and chakra healing items. If you’d like to give their healing crystals a try, you can enjoy a 10% discount offered exclusively for the readers of Chakra Blog. Just use the code chakradiaries at the checkout.
Becca Chopra, author of The Chakra Diaries, Chakra Secrets, Balance the Chakras, Balance Your Life, and The Chakra Energy Diet
Becca’s Inspirational Book Blog