Many of my friends and clients have experienced conflict and emotional outbursts the last few days.
According to astrologers, this can be due to the Autumn Equinox, Aries Full Moon, and other cosmic events that may fatigue you, but also offer you a chance to start an exciting new chapter of your life.
But to stay on track, be sure to stay grounded in your Root Chakra.
Root Chakra: Get Grounded
When the Root Chakra, Muladhara, is balanced, you feel safe, secure, and at home in your own skin. Physically located at the toes, feet, legs and lower pelvis, the root chakra connects you to the element of earth. So, if you’re feeling tired or emotional, try to:
Connect with nature
- Go for a hike in the woods
- Walk on the beach
- Plant a garden
Make your home a place you like to be
- Set up a sacred corner/altar space
- Make your bedroom more comfy
- Do a deep clean of your house
Discover what “grounds” you (and do more of it)
- Play soothing music
- Call a good friend
- Sit in meditation
Eat a Root Chakra-Balancing Diet (from The Chakra Energy Diet)
- Root vegetables
- Edible and medicinal mushrooms
- Red-colored foods (beets, apples, pomegranates, cranberries, raspberries, tomatoes, red peppers, and red meat if you’re an omnivore) nourish the Root Chakra, and will help balance it.